Security in SA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electric Fencing

3 posters

Go down

Electric Fencing Empty Electric Fencing

Post  Kevin Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:21 pm

Electric Fencing in South Africa - Do you think we need it and does it really help ?

Kevin
Admin

https://tack.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Electric Fencing Empty Re: Electric Fencing

Post  Mike Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:07 pm

I think living in South africa at the moment, electric fencing is a definate must, especially if you are not living in a secured village. The problem is, is that it is very difficult to find someone reliable. Perhaps we could have a thread here that registered installers can tell us a bit about themselves and we can find out more.

Mike

Back to top Go down

Post  Polar Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:12 pm

Mike wrote:I think living in South africa at the moment, electric fencing is a definate must, especially if you are not living in a secured village. The problem is, is that it is very difficult to find someone reliable. Perhaps we could have a thread here that registered installers can tell us a bit about themselves and we can find out more.

Mike - I am in the business and have been for 14 years and yes there are a lot of fly by night guys that think they can get into electric fencing and then have absolutely no clue about what to do. I just came across this site and am quite excited, because there is not another one like it in SA (from what I can see) and I would love to part with some knowledge and meet people that would be wanting more info etc Wink

Polar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum